- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
- Close to schools
Additional InformationWell presented three bedroom semi-detached house, garage, front and rear garden in Shandon Park, a popular residential area off the Grange Road, Ballymena. Situated in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of Cambridge House and Ballymena Academy and close to all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in Ballymena town centre.
This property will appeal to first time buyers or families who appreciate its layout, gardens and convenient location.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises porch, hallway, living room / dining room, and kitchen on the ground floor then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering, an oil fired central heating system and recently installed cavity wall insulation. Attached garage with covered storage area / boiler house, front garden and enclosed rear garden with covered decking area.
- UPVC and glazed front porch and tiled floor.
- Hardwood and glazed internal door. Under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and solid oak flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Room 6.5m x 3.95m (21'4" x 13'0")
- Double aspect reception room front to back. Wooden painted fireplace with electric fire. TV point and carpet.
- Kitchen 5m x 2.25m (16'5" x 7'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level beech kitchen units and extractor hood in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge and plumbed for a washing machine. Vinyl flooring, tiled splashback and uPVC clad ceiling with LED spot lighting. Built in larder cupboards. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.45m (7'9" x 4'9")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath and shower screen with hand held shower attachment and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls with uPVC clad ceiling with LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 2.45m (11'10" x 8'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 2.5m (13'1" x 8'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 2.77m widest (9'10" x 9'1" widest)
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Garage 5.8m x 3m (19'0" x 9'10")
- Attached garage with electric up and over door. Boiler house at rear within a covered storage and utility areas.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden in neat lawn with stoned flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Enclosed rear garden with covered decking area at rear door. Garden in neat lawn with artificial grass path, decking area and wooden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »