This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Conveniently located two bedroom house
- Good sized living room with new laminate wood flooring
- Separate kitchen with high and low level units
- New laminate wood flooring being fitted to both bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed
- Fully enclosed rear yard
- DHSS welcome, Pets considered. May negotiate on upfront money
Rutherglen Street is just off the Ballygomartin Road. It is within walking distance to the local Forthriver Primary School, a large Tesco extra superstore, Woodvale Park and a main bus route into Belfast City Centre.
It comprises two well proportioned bedrooms, a good sized living room with new laminate wood flooring, separate kitchen and up stairs bathroom. The house will be freshly painted and new carpets fitted on the stairs, landing and bedrooms.
Additional Features Pets allowed Central heating Double glazing Garden Housing Benefit Accepted
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 17 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views