- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Home
- Quiet cul de sac loaction
- Detached Double Garage
- Popluar Development
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
This is a beautifully presented family home within the well established Rosses development, on the periphery of Ballymena town. The property is set within a small cul de sac generating extra privacy. This home has been extended to create an impressive open plan lounge, formal dining and sunroom which would be ideal for a family who like to entertain. The property is located within easy walking distances the main grammar schools in Ballymena, and only a short drive to Gracehill and Camphill Primary Schools. We would truly recommend a viewing of this property to allow any prospective purchaser to see its full merits first hand.
- Hallway 5.29 x 1.96 (17'4" x 6'5")
- Solid wood herring bone flooring.
- Cloak Room 2.25 x 0.92 (7'4" x 3'0")
- with WC and WHB. Solid wood floor.
- Living room 4.72 x 4.39 (max) (15'5" x 14'4" (max))
- with gas fire within fireplace. Ceiling cornicing.
- Lounge / Formal Dining / Sun Room 13.07 x 4.10 (42'10" x 13'5")
- Open plan reception rooms. Gas fire within fireplace. Solid wooden floor. Ceiling cornicing. Open plan to Sun Room. Double doors to rear gardens
- Kitchen 5.33 x 3.34 (17'5" x 10'11")
- Fitted with solid Oak high and low units and display cabinets and large Pantry cupboard. Inglenook space for large "Rangemaster" style stove. Stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.52 x 1.73 (11'6" x 5'8")
- with low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Store cupboard. Tile floor.
- First Floor
- Landing with hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.31 x 4.1 (14'1" x 13'5")
- Ensuite Shower 3.55 x 1.22 (11'7" x 4'0")
- Refitted with 2no. WHB, LFWC and Shower. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.35 x 3.67 (10'11" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.36 x 3.97 (11'0" x 13'0")
- Bedroom 4 /Study - Front 4.72 x 2.97 (15'5" x 9'8")
- Built in office furniture. Laminate flooring.
- Family Bathroom 3.16 x 2.31 (10'4" x 7'6" )
- fitted with bath, shower WC and WHB. 1/2 wall tiled.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. Rear gardens are fully enclosed laid in lawns, patio and shrubs. Block paving driveway for parking for circa 4no. cars.
- Detached Garage 5.96 x 6.44 (19'6" x 21'1")
- Electric roller doors, power and lights, side pedestrian door. Beam Vac system. OFCH boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »