- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning semi-detached property located off the Cairnshill Road
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & airy entrance hall with a solid wood floor
- Living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Fabulous family room with a feature stove and double doors to a decked area
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Utility room with fitted units and access to a downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with a shower room and sliderobes
- A further three bedrooms - one with fitted sliderobes
- Modern bathroom with a three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a home office
- Secluded decked area to the side of the property
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationReach New Heights!
Four bedroom semi-detached homes in the Four Winds area are hard to come by, especially ones that are beautifully presented throughout. The property benefits from two reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, four bedrooms and two bathrooms making it ideal for a growing or established family. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out from the crowd.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a stunning family room with a contemporary stove, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, a utility room and a WC. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from a shower room and built-in wardrobes, a further three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing parking for two cars side by side. There is a secluded decked area to the side of the property that is perfect for a barbeque and benefits from double doors to the family room. The rear garden is very private, has access to the Ballymaconaghy Road and there is a office that is ideal for anyone who works from home.
Rossdale Heights is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.55m x 4.27m (14'11" x 14')
- Family Room 3.73m x 3.25m (12'3" x 10'8")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.60m x 3.25m (21'8" x 10'8")
- Utility Room 2.29m x 1.80m (7'6" x 5'11")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.01m x 3.12m (13'2" x 10'3")
- En-suite Shower Room 3.28m x 2.26m (10'9" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.84m (11'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 2.29m (10'9" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 4 5.49m x 3.25m (18' x 10'8")
- Bathroom 3.28m x 1.85m (10'9" x 6'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »