- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting Convenient To Hillsborough Village
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Brickset Fireplace And Granite Hearth
- Kitchen With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear Patio Area
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Gravel With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting Convenient To Hillsborough Village
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC double glazed entrance door.
- 3.83m x 3.69m (12' 7" x 12' 1")
Brickset fireplace with granite hearth.
- 3.14m x 2.12m (10' 4" x 6' 11")
Range of high and and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.79m x 2.43m (12' 5" x 7' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.63m x 1.81m (8' 8" x 5' 11")
Built in hotpress.
- Enclosed rear garden with bark set area and paved patio area. External store with Worcester oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Garden to front. Laid in gravel with paved path to entrance door
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore Road turn onto Dromara Road. Continue on Dromara Road into Drumlough. Turn left into Rockview Park then right. Number 11 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »