- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb First Floor Apartment In Popular Residential Location
- One Underground Secure Parking Space
- Visitor Parking Throughout The Development
- Lift Access
- Access To Communal Sitting Areas In Courtyard
- Living / Dining Room
- Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms Including Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Suited To Young Professional Or Investors Alike
- Excellent Location Within Minutes Walk Of Stranmillis Village, Ormeau Road, Close Proximity To Forestside, Queen's University & Both City & Royal Victoria Hospitals
Additional InformationA superb first floor, two bedroom apartment in the popular Wellington Square development, this home is well suited to the young professional or investor alike.
The internal accommodation comprises of a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate living / dining room. There are two bedrooms, principle bedroom with ensuite shower room, and a main bathroom. In addition, there is secure underground car parking by electric gates to the courtyard.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a well-appointed property in a highly sought after residential area close to Ormeau Road, Stranmillis, Queen's University Belfast, City and Royal Victoria Hospitals and Belfast City Centre.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Main door to communal entrance hall with stairs and lift access to:
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Twin built-in storage cupboard.
- 3.61m x 2.54m (11' 10" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Built-in fridge/freezer. 'Bosch' electric oven and built-in microwave. 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.02m x 4.65m (19' 9" x 15' 3")
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.2m (15' 6" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.33m (15' 0" x 10' 11")
- Bath with shower above. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with glass shelf. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Underground allocated parking space accessed via electric gates. Communal raised courtyard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »