11 Richmond Crescent,
Newtownabbey, BT36 5LG
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £149,950
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge; Contemporary Electric Fire
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Fixed Stairwell To Floored Roof Space
- Generous Sized Private Driveway
- Matching Detached Garage
- Gardens Front And Rear; Convenient Location
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi detached villa with floored roof space and matching detached store, conveniently located within the popular Richmond area of Glengormley, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with contemporary, wall mounted, electric, focal point fireplace, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted high gloss kitchen, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, bathroom with white three piece suite, and fixed stairwell leading to floored roof space with power light, radiator and velux window. Externally the property enjoys generous sized paved private driveway area, matching detached garage, front garden finished mainly in lawn, low maintenance fully enclosed paved rear garden, and gate leading to further driveway area, garage and rear garden. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Tile effect wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.40m x 3.62m (14'5" x 11'10")
- Contemporary, wall mounted, electric, focal point fireplace. Picture window to front elevation. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.42m x 3.33m (17'9" x 10'11")
- Modern, fitted, high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting granite effect melamine work surface and breakfast bar area. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated oven. Space for under counter appliances. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glass fronted display cabinets. Access to under stairs storage. Splash back tiling to walls. Tile effect wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press. Fixed stairwell to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.52m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'0")
- Built in double wardrobe. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.06m x 2.86m (10'0" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.28m (wps) (8'3" x 7'5" (wps))
- Built in wardrobe/store.
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit and WC. Electric shower and glass shower screen over bath. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE 5.47m x 3.39m (17'11" x 11'1")
- Power, light, radiator, velux window and access to under eaves storage.
- Generous sized, paved private driveway area.
Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Gate leading to further driveway area, garage and rear garden.
Low maintenance, fully enclosed, paved rear garden.
Lean to roofed pergola.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.95m x 3.37m (19'6" x 11'0")
- Power operated door. Power, light and WC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing