- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Villa In Convenient Location Near Town Centre & Marina
- Available To Let Immediately Unfurnished For £625 Per Month Including Rates
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Separate Kitchen With Range Of Appliances & Solid Oak Fitted Cupboards
- Three First Floor Bedrooms And Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows / Pressurised Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Paved Patio
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace villa is situated in a popular and convenient location only a short distance from coastal walks, Bangor Marina and the Town Centre. The property offers a spacious lounge open plan through to a dining area, separate kitchen with range of fitted high and low level oak cupboards and appliances, and three well proportioned bedrooms. It further provides a three piece white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower over the bath, a pressurised oil fired central heating system and double glazed windows. Outside there is a pleasant enclosed rear garden with paving. Available to let immediately unfurnished for £625 per month including rates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door and side, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard, cupboard housing pressurised water tank.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.58m x 2.9m (21' 7" x 9' 6")
Sleeper style mantlepiece, tiled inset hearth, wood laminate flooring, double and single panelled radiators, coving.
- 4.75m x 1.93m (15' 7" x 6' 4")
Overall. Solid oak high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in double oven and hob, freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled flooring and splashback, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, glazed wooden door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.84m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.87m (10' 6" x 9' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.57m (6' 2" x 5' 2")
Single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with mains thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and flooring, single panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, roofspace access.
- Low maintenance area to front.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio, rear gate, PVC oil tank.
From Bangor Main Street turn on to Central Avenue. At the bottom of the hill turn right along Southwell Road then take the next left on to Primrose Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »