- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Pvc Fascis & Eaves
- Superb Roof Space
Additional InformationMagnificent Modern Constructed Town House in Super Cul de Sac Position
A luxuriously appointed modern constructed town house holding a superb cul de sac position within this highly regarded location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, superb lounge with bow window and mahogany internal double doors to luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors to garden. A classic white bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bath and power shower combine with pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes to create a luxurious home which will not disappoint. Externally the dwelling benefits from landscaped gardens and a very convenient location with leading schools, excellent shopping and public transport all close by. Internal viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Door
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.29 x 3.58 (17'4" x 11'9")
- Shuttered bow window, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, open plan staircase.
- Kitchen 5.27 x 3.29 (17'3" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, American fridge/.freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, pvc panelled ceiling.
Dining Area - Double Glazed French Doors to garden
- First Floor
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 2.83 (10'4" x 9'3")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.19 x 3.23 (7'2" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.32 x 2.37 (7'7" x 7'9")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, built-in robe, panelled radiator, hot press copper/cylinder.
- Roof Space 5.23 x 2.82 (17'2" x 9'3")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, natural light.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in patio and sun deck, awning, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »