- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented town house
- 3 bedrooms - 1+ reception room
- Floored roofspace
- Open plan kitchen/ dining
- Modern hi gloss fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Built in sliderobes in 2 bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed paved garden to rear
- Ideal first time purchase
Additional InformationAn outstanding town house occupying a desirable cul-de-sac within walking distance of local shops, schools and amenities. The property offers excellent accommodation which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL/ LOUNGE
- 5.23m x 3.56m (17' 2" x 11' 8")
PVC front door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling, bay window.
Double doors to:
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 5.23m x 3.3m (17' 2" x 10' 10")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, range cooker space, extractor fan, American fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, strip lighting, double panelled radiator, PVC ceiling in kitchen area, low voltage lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, PVC ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 3.12m (11' 0" x 10' 3")
Double panelled radiator, built in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.33m x 2.18m (10' 11" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.95m x 2.31m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, built in mirror sliderobes.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, pine tongue and groove ceiling, rooflight, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage, light and power.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Paved area to front. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. (Shed negotiable)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »