This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge with Laminate Wooden Floor
- Large, Fully Fitted, Contemporary Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Conveniently Located to Belmont Village and for City Commuting
- Rent: £495 per month (inc rates)
- Available July 2018
Parkgate Crescent is a popular and convenient location, ideally situated just off the Holywood Road, within walking distance of Belmont Village and providing ease of access to both road and rail networks to Belfast and Bangor. Also close at hand are Tescos, Connswater Shopping Centre, Holywood Exchange and a range of health and fitness clubs aswell as the George Best City Airport and the city centre for the commuter. This mid terrace property has been recently refurbished and re roofed. The accomodation comprises; lounge, modern, fully fitted kitchen, shower room with white suite and two good sized bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, Phoenix gas central heating, and an enclosed rear yard.
Travelling along the Holywood Road turn right into Parkgate Avenue. Turn left into Mersey Street and Parkgate Crescent is third on the right. No. 11 is located on the right hand side.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »