- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 storey townhouse in prestigious development
- Option of up to 4 bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Sun room with French doors to private garden
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Luxury kitchen with casual dining area and integrated appliances
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite/Additional downstairs cloakroom with wc
- Study/Store/Utility Room
- Wood grain effect uPVC double glazing/Phoenix natural gas central heating system
- Within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore/Excellent local primary and secondary schools
Additional InformationWell-proportioned throughout with a versatile lay-out, this superb townhouse enjoys a convenient location in leafy Belmont.
Within a short stroll of excellent local amenities in both Belmont and Ballyhackamore, leading schools and the city centre are also within easy reach.
Featuring easy-to-maintain modern living and your own garden, this is an enticing prospect for a variety of buyers. Internal inspection is a must.
- Front door with glazed panels to:
- Solid oak door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor. Cloaks area.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.19m x 3.38m (13' 8" x 11' 1")
Potential family room.
- 3.38m x 1.93m (11' 1" x 6' 3")
Door to garden.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN/GARDEN ROOM:
- 8.8m x 8.3m (28' 10" x 27' 2")
Solid oak floor. French doors to garden.
- Large built-in storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.27m (15' 5" x 14' 0")
Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, beech surround, gas coal effect fire (currently not working). Cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- 4.7m x 3.05m (15' 5" x 10' 0")
Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances including four ring AEG stainless steel gas hob and matching underbench electric oven. Sanussi fridge and freezer, Smeg washer/dryer, Bosch dishwasher. Phoenix natural gas boiler, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
CASUAL DINING AREA.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.59m (13' 8" x 8' 5")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 8" x 8' 5")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Car parking for residents and visitors.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with well-stocked flowerbeds, plants, trees and shrubs offering a good degree of natural screening. Flagged patio area, outside lighting.
From Strand Cinema, head up through shops in Belmont Village heading towards Parkway/Campbell College roundabout. Ormiston Square is on the left hand side after Pembridge Court and Strathearn School.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
91st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »