- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refurbished and modernised family home in choice residential location
- Excellent proximity to a diverse range of amenities including leading schools, shops and transport routes
- Generous living room with feature bay window and cosy gas fire
- Separate dining room with double doors to rear terrace and garden
- Contemporary kitchen with luxury integrated appliances, featured curved units and worksurfaces
- Four bright, spacious bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with contemporary tiling featuring free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Driveway parking, landscaped rear garden with level terrace and lawn
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazed and high level of insulation throughout
Additional InformationIn between the Antrim and Cavehill Roads this attractive Victorian home has been stripped back to the brick and modernised throughout requiring nothing of the new owner but to move in and benefit from the toils of another.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room with oak flooring, bay window and cosy gas fire, separate dining room and modern kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances. There are 4 spacious bedrooms and of special note is the luxury bathroom with free-standing bath, corner shower cubicle and feature tiling. Externally the property offers good driveway parking and extensive level rear garden with terrace and lawn.
An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with glazed panel above to . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
(into bay) Matching solid wood floor, contemporary inset gas fire with wooden mantle.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.66m (13' 7" x 12' 0")
Matching solid wood floor. French doors to rear patio and garden. Storage cupboard.
- 3.99m x 2.74m (13' 1" x 9' 0")
Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level solid wooden units, Oak work surfaces with curved edges, Old Belfast style sink unit, Cooke and Lewis extractor fan, space for range style cooker, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave. Matching wood floor, part tiled walls .
First Floor Return
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising free standing bath, corner shower cubicle with marble style panelling, vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.61m x 4.57m (18' 5" x 15' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 3.56m (17' 0" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking to the front.
Extensive level rear terrace leading to gardens in lawn with border hedging, storage and outhouse.
Leaving Belfast on the Antrim Road turn left onto Salisbury Avenue approx. 400m after Tesco. Ophir is then fifth on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »