- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Well-Presented Accommodation Throughout Extending To Approximately 3,000 Sq Ft
- Adaptable To Suit Individual Requirements
- Five Bedrooms Or Four Plus Study
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Large Games Room With Bar Area
- Integral Double Garage For 2 Cars
- Alarm System Installed
- Pleasant Well Maintained Site Extending To Approximately 0.25 Acre
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Off Saintfield Road Close To Local Amenities, Schooling, Forestside Shopping Centre And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the Saintfield Road, the property is well placed close to all local amenities within the area, excellent schooling, Forestside Shopping Centre and is within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns.
The accommodation, which is deceptive from an external appraisal, provides an exceptional layout extending to approximately 3,000 sq ft with the option of five bedrooms, three reception rooms together with kitchen/casual dining, bathroom, ensuite, large games room and garaging on the lower level.
Externally, the property is positioned on a pleasant site extending to approximately 0.25 acre, with generous gardens bordering the adjoining stream and excellent parking.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.44m (16' 7" x 14' 7")
Attractive feature marble fireplace.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 6.53m x 3.23m (21' 5" x 10' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level oak units. Inset sink. 4 ring hob. Electric oven. Microwave. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for fridge/freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.12m (22' 0" x 10' 3")
Number of built-in wardrobes and drawer units.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 2.57m (14' 7" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.46m (11' 0" x 8' 1")
- Coloured suite. Jacuzzi bath. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet.
- GAMES ROOM WITH BAR AREA:
- 6.93m x 3.58m (22' 9" x 11' 9")
- 2.29m x 1.73m (7' 6" x 5' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.76m x 4.47m (28' 9" x 14' 8")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Generous site extending to approximately 0.25 acre with gardens bordering the stream to rear and generous parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »