- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2500 sq ft, Split Level, Detached Bungalow on Super Landscaped Site in Prime Upper Malone Road Location
- Close to Many Local Amenities in the Area Including Shops, Restaurants, Cafes and Parks
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fabulous Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room and Sitting Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking and Integral Garage
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens to the Front and Rear with Bushes and Trees and Rear Paved Patio Area
- Superb Convenient Location Just off the Upper Malone Road Close to Lady Dixon Park and Malone Golf Club
Additional InformationA spacious 2500 sq ft, split level detached bungalow situated on a super sized site in a prime location just off the Upper Malone Road in South Belfast and walking distance of Lagan Valley Regional Park. The property is bright and spacious with the reception rooms overlooking the delightful south facing rear gardens.
The accommodation comprises; spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with dining area open plan to sitting room with access to rear garden via patio doors. There is a separate utility room with access to integral double garage. There are four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and modern bathroom. The property benefits from gas heating, double glazed windows, beautiful landscaped gardens to the front and rear in lawns, bushes and trees with boundary wall and entrance gates, driveway parking and integral garage.
We are confident that purchasers will be impressed with this modern home on internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light to . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cloaks cupboard, stained glass window.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.73m (15' 7" x 12' 3")
(at widest) Laminate wood effect floor, wood burning, open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 5.87m (21' 6" x 19' 3")
(at widest points) High gloss range of high and low level units, stone work surfaces, integrated Neff double ovens, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, stone drainer, space for American fridge freezer, integrated wine rack, integrated dishwasher, island unit with units, stone worksuraces, Whirlpool hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Velux windows. Sliding door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.78m (10' 9" x 5' 10")
(at widest points) Work surfaces, old Belfast style sink units, hardwood door and glazing to side. Service door to garage.
- 5.66m x 5.61m (18' 7" x 18' 5")
Wood floor, fireplace with marble inset and tiled hearth, gas fired wood burner.
- INNER HALL:
- Walk-in airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 4.19m (14' 8" x 13' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
(at widest points) Wood floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit and wash hand basin, bath inset in tiling with hand shower, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, heated towel rail.
- Wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.19m (16' 3" x 13' 9")
Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher showerhead, vanity unit and wash hand basin, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Built-in robes with mirrored door, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 3.71m (16' 3" x 12' 2")
- Entrance gates to paved parking area to . . .
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 5.26m (18' 2" x 17' 3")
(at widest points) Up and over door, power and light, gas boiler.
- Front gardens in lawns with bushes and trees, boundary red brick wall.
- Private landscaped rear gardens in lawns with boundary hedging, paved path and sun terrace.
From Upper Malone Road turn left into Old Coach Road and the house is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »