- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Located On The Ballygowan Road
- Open Plan Living Area With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En Suite
- Bathroom With Modern White Suite With Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Allocated Parking
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent ground floor, two bedroom apartment located just off the Ballygowan Road in the Castlereagh area. The apartment offers superb accommodation ideal for young professional, first time buyer or those wishing to downsize. Comprising a spacious living / dining room open to a fully fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, (master with ensuite shower room) and a white bathroom suite with panelled bath and walk in shower cubicle shower. Other benefits include designated parking area accessed via electric gates, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine apartment has to offer and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage and laminate flooring.
- Living Area 16'4 x 24'8 (4.98m x 7.52m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tile inset and hearth.
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, part ceramic flooring, part laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 10'4 (max) (4.45m x 3.15m ( max))
- Built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- Comprising recently fitted walk in shower cubicle with curved sliding shower door, built in shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8'9 x 9'9 (2.67m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with sliding shower door, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and tile flooring.
- One allocated parking space behind electric gates.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approximately £650 per year.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »