- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent period detached residence
- 5 Bedrooms - 3 Reception rooms
- Modern beech fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom with coloured suite - seperate w/c
- Gas central heating
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear in lawn
- Detached garage
- Available for immediate possession
- Views of Cavehill from Rear Elevation
Additional InformationThis elegant detached gentleman's residence, with its double fronted façade and magnificent corner site, takes an imposing stance on a highly regarded residential area well known for its quality of homes convenient to a host of leading local schools and Belfast City Centre. This home has been extended to offer a practical interior suitable for modern family living whilst retaining a host of original period features. We therefore recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double entrance doors, original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained glass vestibule door with matching side panels, cornice ceiling, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, under stairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.89m x 5.05m (19' 4" x 16' 7")
Feature hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall light points, 3 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.51m x 3.91m (18' 1" x 12' 10")
Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 3 double panelled radiators.
- MORNING ROOM
- 4.95m x 3.96m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
Stone fireplace with tiled hearth, beam ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, plate rack, french door to garden, view of Cavehill.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 5.87m x 4.7m (19' 3" x 15' 5")
Frankie single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of beech high and low level units with formica worktop, built in Indesit double oven, CDA touch ceramic hob, under fridge housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area, polished oak woodstrip floor in dining area, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill.
- Store Room
- Baxi gas central heating boiler.
- Stained glass window, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 5.54m x 3.91m (18' 2" x 12' 10")
Vanity unit, 3x panelled radiators, wall light point.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.05m x 3.94m (16' 7" x 12' 11")
Vanity unit, 3 panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.87m x 2.84m (9' 5" x 9' 4")
View of Cavehill, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.69m x 1.83m (8' 10" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.81m x 3.78m (12' 6" x 12' 5")
Built in wardrobes and dressing table unit, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, linen cupboard, access to roofspace, seperate matching low flush w/c.
- Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage. Garden to front, side and rear in lawn.
North Circular Road, off Antrim Road, North Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »