- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Attractive Mid Terrace Property in Much Sought After Semi Rural yet Extremely Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace Open Plan to Good Sized Dining Room Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Park to Roadside at Front with Small Yard to Rear
- Quiet Semi Rural Situation yet only a Few minutes' drive of both Belfast & Lisburn
- Close to Bus and Rail Transport Links
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Buyers & Excellent Value For Money
Additional InformationThis excellent attractive mid terrace property occupies a much sought after semi-rural situation within this ever popular row of terraces. Whilst benefiting from this quiet situation it is also extremely convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn
The property offers well-presented accommodation throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
All in all this excellent property offers the best of both worlds with its semi-rural location yet easily accessible. Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely successful and thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing advised.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.57m x 3.64m (18' 3" x 11' 11")
uPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood floor, feature fireplace with granite inlay and hearth, open fire, arch through to...
- Laminate wood floor, storage shelves.
- 3.7m x 3.54m (12' 2" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, space for oven, dish washer, fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled splashbacks, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.94m (12' 1" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.75m x 3.54m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled half walls, panelled bath wtih telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled splash bac,s, extractor fan.
- On street parking to front. Rear yard with vehicular access to rear
From Lisburn go through Lambeg and past the Lagan View Golf Centre. Nevins Road is on the right hand side as you approach Drumbeg.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »