- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic detached property located in the popular Four Winds area
- Quiet family friendly end of cul-de-sac setting
- No onward chain and well-presented throughout
- Entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair cloaks
- Lovely living room with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with good storage and double doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- A further two bedrooms - one double and on single
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- South facing rear garden finished with brick paving
- Brick paved driveway to the front and side of the property
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationGet Into The Grove!
This fantastic detached home located in Four Winds offers spacious accommodation, no onward chain and a quiet end of cul-de-sac setting. The south facing, very private and low maintenance rear garden that links effortlessly to the kitchen/diner is sure to be a big attraction... it is perfect for entertaining on special occasions.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a wooden floor and under stair cloaks, a beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and a spacious kitchen/diner with double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private and finished with brick paving. It offers a sunny southerly aspect which is perfect for outdoor dining on a summers day.
Mount Michael Grove is a quiet and family friendly development in the popular Four Winds area. There is easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside shopping centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.69m x 3.45m (18'8" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.23m x 5.54m (10'7" x 18'2")
- Master Bedroom 4.39m x 3.00m (14'5" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.23m (11'4" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 2.24m (7'9" x 7'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »