- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached property.
- Four Bedrooms / Roofspace conversion with building control approval.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Upvc double glazed windows / patio doors
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating system.
- Private rear gardens.
- Competitively priced first time buy.
- EPC D68.
A comfortable semi detached family home positioned within this established residential area ideally suited to first time buyers and investors alike. Four bedrooms to include a roof space conversion with building control approval. Fitted kitchen/ dining area with feature upvc double glazed patio doors. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system ( Worcester boiler ) Car parking to front, Private gardens / open aspect to rear. Tremendous doorstep convenience within easy walking distance of local shops and bus route/ stop. Good first time buy/ well worth a visit. EPC D68.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden stripped flooring, storage understairs, gas boiler.
- Lounge 15'3x10'8 (4.65m x 3.25m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset and hearth, wooden stripped flooring, double doors to;
- Kitchen/ Dining Area 17'3x10'10 (5.26m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, 4 ring gas hob, under oven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wood stripped flooring, upvc double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Master bedroom 1 12'4x10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 10'9x10'4 (3.28m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 6'9x5'2 (2.06m x 1.57m)
- White bathroom suite
- Corner panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled flooring, tiling, chrome effect sanitary ware, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Roof space conversion/ 13'9x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Car parking to front while enclosed gardens to rear, fencing and flagging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »