- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- KITCHEN - Hand painted bespoke fitted kitchen from Greenhill Kitchens with choice of door colour, worktop and handle. Contemporary LED under lighting & feature spot lighting. Integrated appliances including Fisher & Paykel duel fuel cooker, Esto Arezzo extractor fan, Bosch fridge freezer, Bosch dishwasher and Electrolux washer/dryer where no utility.
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & WC - Villeroy & Boch white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings and hand painted vanity unit. Quality Adamsez bath and Grohe concealed drench shower. Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and en-suites. Feature spot lighting.
- FLOORING/TILING - Tiled floor to entrance and reception hall, kitchen, dining, utility, bathrooms, en-suites and WC. Quality engineered wood flooring to living room. Premium carpet to landing, stairs and bedrooms.
- HEATING - Gas fired central heating. Gas condensing energy efficient Worcester Bosch boiler. Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. Radiators to first and second floors.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES - External landscaping and paved pathways. Private parking. Front and rear external lighting. Outside water supply. Traditional cavity wall construction. Victorian Red Multi brick and render finish. Triple glazed, high quality uPVC windows. Natural Spanish Slate roof.
A Luxurious Location – The Malone Road in Belfast has long been considered one of the most desirable addresses in the Province. Few places manage to combine village style peacefulness with the vibrancy of a prestigious suburb set just minutes from Belfast's City Centre. Situated directly on the Malone Road, Montpelier Park nestles amongst the quite splendour and tree-lined avenues of Marlborough, Cadogan, Notting Hill and Cleaver Park. However, walk just a few minutes from your front door and you can enjoy the metropolitan bustle, arts and culture that make up the Lisburn Road.
Heading up the Malone Road out of Belfast, Monteplier Park is located on the left hand side after Adelaide Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »