- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Townhouse Set Within Exclusive Malone Development
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area
- First Floor Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Basement Level With Games / Play Room
- Integral Garage
- Separate Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- High Standard of Finish & Presentation Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Sunny Aspect
- Parking For Two Cars
- Walking Distance To A Number Of Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Popular & Much Sought After South Belfast Location
Additional InformationThe Marlborough Park area runs between the Malone and Lisburn Roads and is exceptionally well positioned in close proximity to excellent schooling, shopping facilities as well as the transport routes connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield.
This particular mid townhouse offers exceptional well appointed accommodation providing, 4 bedrooms, open plan living / kitchen / dining, first floor living room, family bathroom and ensuite, together with a superb basement room which can be utilised as an additional living space or a play room / games room.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple in today's market. We recommend immediate inspection of this superb property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door. Oak flooring. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. Access to integral garage.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Oak flooring.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Roller door. Light and power.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.95m x 3.68m (16' 3" x 12' 1")
'Robinsons' kitchen comprising of a range of high and low level units with marble work surfaces. 5 ring 'Neff' gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. 'Neff' integrated fridge/freezer. Single drainer sink unit. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher. Spotlighting. Partially tiled walls. Corniced ceiling. Oak flooring. Open plan to:
- LIVING AREA:
- 4.11m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
Oak flooring. Patio doors leading to outside.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.7m (16' 3" x 15' 5")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset. Oak flooring. Corniced ceiling. Frazer Nolan shutters.
- MAIN BEDROOM;
- 3.91m x 3.71m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Oak flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Partially tiled walls.
- Access to roof space. Large storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.82m (15' 5" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobe. Fraser Nolan shutters.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.74m (10' 9" x 9' 0")
Built-in wardrobe. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.13m (12' 3" x 7' 0")
- Traditional white suite with panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Frazer Nolan shutters.
- GAMES ROOM / PLAY ROOM:
- 10.31m x 4.72m (33' 10" x 15' 6")
Spotlighting. Tiled floor. Open to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.95m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor. Single drainer sink unit. Access to outside.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear enclosed south facing garden with patio area and shrub beds.
The Marlborough Gate development is located off Marlborough Park South in South Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »