- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented 3 Bedroom, Semi-Detached House
- Entrance Hall laid in carpet compromising of large storage space leading to;
- Two spacious Living areas both laid in laminate wood flooring, one with a feature Fireplace & Double patio doors.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with wall mounted units finished with tiled floor & walls and space for appliances.
- Stairs and Landing laid in carpet leading to first floor accommodation.
- 3 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (2 Large Doubles and 1 Single) all laid in carpet, two of which include built in storage space.
- Good sized Family Bathroom including shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC, all finished with stylish vinyl flooring and part PVC wall covering.
- Large private and secure paved garden to rear, with easy to maintain grassed area to the front.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles and detached garage.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Popular and Convenient Location.
Property Sales and Lettings NI are delighted to introduce to the Rental Market this fantastic Semi-Detached property situated in the ever popular Margarite Park in the thriving Town of Lurgan, conveniently placed within close proximity to Shops, Schools and many other Local Amenities.
The accommodation comprises of the entrance hall leading into a practical sitting area, leading further to a grand spacious living area with laminate wood flooring, a feature fireplace and patio doors opening to the rear of the property. As well as two fantastic reception rooms, the property also boasts a modern kitchen with wall and floor tiling. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms all carpeted throughout including the hallway as well as a family sized white bathroom suite.
The outside area boasts a large private back garden laid in large paving stones with lawn laid further back as well as a small grass area to the front of the house. The property also comprises of a detached garage and suitable parking in the driveway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »