- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Proportioned & Well Presented Accommodation
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite & Additional Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns & Patio
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Gated Development Of Only 14 Homes
- Popular & Convenient Location Off Blacks Road, Close To A Host Of Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Networks
Additional InformationMaple Hill is an exclusive gated development of 14 properties, exceptionally well located off the Blacks Road, in one of the most sought after locations in South West Belfast.
The location is only minutes away from various motorway networks connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield, with a whole host of local amenities within close proximity as well as excellent schooling, including Rathmore, Hunter House and St. Anne's Primary. In addition, Blacks Road Park & Ride is close by as are many excellent golf courses, parks, and Dunmurry and Finaghy villages.
This particular semi-detached family home provides beautifully proportioned and well presented accommodation with a four bedroom layout, together with spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility, family bathroom, ensuite and additional shower room.
In addition, the property has a beautifully enclosed rear garden, and generous driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.56m (20' 5" x 11' 8")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with open fire. Corniced ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.2m x 3.56m (20' 4" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with granite work tops. Inset sink. 4 ring hob. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 2.01m (8' 5" x 6' 7")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.58m (16' 8" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.23m (14' 8" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- Additional storage cupboard.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking to front. Enclosed gardens to rear in lawns and patio.
Off Blacks Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »