- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility and playroom
- Downstairs WC with plumbing for shower cubicle
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Driveway with enclosed parking
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
Additional InformationAn attractive semi detached home with a lovely end of cul de sac setting and beautifullymatured gardens.
The property has been modernised and consists of a spacious lounge, refitted kitchen with dining area, three generous bedrooms and stylish new bathroom. The attached garage has been converted to a play room, utility room and WC room.
Outside are fabulous corner site gardens in lawn with paved patios, shrubs, trees, fruit trees, raspberries and rhubarb.
Lisburn City Centre, shops and schools are within a short walk. M1 & A1 access are also close by for those commuting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Understairs storage.
- 5.025m x 3.335m (16' 6" x 10' 11")
Feature pine fireplace with open fire, cast iron inset and slate hearth. Coved ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- UTILITY/PLAY ROOM:
- 4.833m x 3.033m (15' 10" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature ceiling.
- WC ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Plumbing for shower.
- REFITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 2.72m (17' 11" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Rangemaster cooker with 5 rings, 2 ovens and grill. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights in kitchen. Laminate flooring. Wine rack.
- Access to part floored roofspace approached by Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE
- 3.732m x 3.397m (12' 3" x 11' 2")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.773m x 3.274m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.857m x 2.556m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
Built in cupboard.
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed by wall and double entrance gates. Tarmac driveway. Large rear garden in lawn well planted to include fruit trees, raspberries and rhubarb, enclosed by fencing. Spacious paved patio area. Brick paved patio. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Gardenhouse. Outside tap and light. Boiler house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »