- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi Detached Family Home in a Prestigious Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Family Bathrooms and Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptional Level of Specification and Finish Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Private, Enclosed Rear Gardens with Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities including Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached family home is situated on a private site within a quiet cul de sac in this popular modern development just off Upper Malone Road.
The property is finished to an exceptional level of specification and offers spacious family accommodation perfectly complimented by the private rear garden.
Extremely convenient to many local amenities, including leading schools, public parks and public transport services, viewing of this fine home is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door with glazed side windows to
- RECEPTION HALL:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Solid Oak flooring
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.18m x 4.88m (17' 0" x 16' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units, Corian work surfaces, Stoves cooker range with 7 ring gas hob and electric ovens under with frosted glass splash back, extractor fan, integrated Bosch microwave, housing for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, larder cupboards, island unit with matching Corian work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with Corian drainer, breakfast bar, low voltage spots, tiled floor, bi-folding doors to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.83m (6' 10" x 6' 0")
Range of units, tiled floor, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler
- Solid Oak flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Solid Oak flooring, built in mirrir fronted robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 1.83m (11' 0" x 6' 0")
Solid Oak flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Solid Oak flooring
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, low flush wc, bidet, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Solid Oak flooring, velux window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
Solid Oak flooring, access to built in robe, velux windows
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Solid Oak flooring, velux windows, walk in robe
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling splash tiling, velux window, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- Quiet cul de sac location. Front garden in artificial grass. Paviour driveway with parking. Enclosed and private rear garden in artificial grass with boundary fence
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road, turn left in to Fairway Gardens just after Dub Stores, continue to the end of the road in to Malone Ridge and number 11 is in the cul de sac
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »