This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 2 Bedroom Apartment In Popular And Convenient Location, Close To Dunmurry Village And Belfast City Centre
- Third Floor, With Private Balcony Overlooking Trees, Catching Morning Sun
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Area, Open To Modern Well Equipped Kitchen
- Large Double Bedrooms, Master Ensuite And With Built In Robe
- Stylish Main Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Allocated Parking And Extra Visitor Spaces
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- Available Immediately And Furnished
- Rent Includes Rates
Additional InformationSuperb third floor apartment in popular and convenient development, close to Belfast City Centre and Dunmurry Village.
Comprising briefly of a modern well equipped kitchen, open to a spacious lounge and dining area, 2 large double bedrooms - master ensuite and with built in wardrobe, stylish main bathroom with shower over bath, and ample storage.
Externally there is a good sized balcony facing towards trees and greenery, and allocated car parking with some visitor spaces too.
Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating and being only recently redecorated, this apartment is sure to appeal to many tenants!
Heading Out Of Dunmurry Village Towards Derriaghy, Redwood Development Is On The Left Hand Side Just Before The Railway Bridge, And The Luna Building Is Accessed Off Redwood Court.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »