This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- One Large Reception
- Extended Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
* A deceptively spacious extended mid terrace positioned within walking distance to Crumlin's Main Street. * Two bedrooms. * One large reception room. * Extended kitchen. * Coloured bathroom suite. * Oil fired central heating. * Double glazed. * Garage. * Close proximity to schools, shops and the new Tesco store. * Easily accessible to Belfast, Lisburn and Belfast's International Airport as well as surrounding villages. * Early viewing recommended. EPC E49
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Laminated wood effect floor, hardwood inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, cornicing.
- LOUNGE 6.81m x 3.43m (22'4" x 11'3")
- Open plan to;
- GENEROUS DINING AREA
- Fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround, laminated wood effect floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 4.55m x 1.96m (14'11" x 6'5")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.00m (13'7" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.12m (11'11" x 10'3")
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE.
- To rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views