- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent, Well Presented Acommodation
- Large Site With Generous Parking
- Highly Regarded Development In Great Location
- Oak Panel Internal Doors
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Fantastic Site & Position
Occupying a choice site at the start of this award winning development this attractive property is very well presented throughout and will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers. Conveniently located to many local amenities including outlet shopping at The Boulevard, Tesco Extra, The F.E McWilliam Centre and the A1 for those needing to commute. Properties never remain 'for sale' for long in Lotus Village, hence early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with feature double glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 12' 1'' x 18' 9'' (3.68m x 5.71m)
- Feature cast iron stove with granite hearth and floating beam mantel, TV point, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen/ Dining 13' 5'' x 12' 8'' (4.09m x 3.86m)
- Full range of high and low level modern units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and glazed display units Built-in oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood with fan and light, built-in fridge and fully integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double radiator.
- Utility Room 5' 7'' x 9' 1'' (1.70m x 2.77m)
- Matching units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumed for an washing machine. Tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor,1 radiator
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 12' 8'' (3.27m x 3.86m)
- 1 radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower. Tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.27m x 3.32m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 8' 2'' (2.41m x 2.49m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.41m x 2.69m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner bath with mixer tap and fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower. Tiled floor, tiled walls and heated towel radiator.
- Choice site with large brick paved driveway and neat front lawn. Enclosed spacious rear garden laid out in lawn with paved patio area. Outside lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »