- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow In Sought After Holywood Location
- Available To Let Immediately On Short Term Lease Until End May 2019
- To Let Partially Furnished For £900 Per Month Including Rates
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite & Mirrored Sliderobes
- Spacious Lounge With Sea Glimpses & Feature Fireplace & Separate Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Separate Utility Room
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Office / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazing / Tarmac Off Street Parking / Garden In Lawns To Front
- Gardens To Side And Rear With Edged Lawns & Timber Decked Area
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached bungalow is situated in a pleasant and sought after location on the periphery of Holywood, with it's convenient links to Belfast and Bangor. The property offers generous accommodation with a spacious lounge, separate dining room, luxury fitted kitchen and an office. There are also four well proportioned bedrooms, with built-in mirrored sliderobes, an en-suite shower room and french doors to the rear garden, a utility room and a three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear with edged lawns, timber decked area, tarmac driveway and mature shrubs. Available to let partly furnished on short term lease only until end of May 2019 for £900 per month including rates.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, chinese slate tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door and side screen, double panelled radiator, cloak cupboard, wall light points, two large velux windows, wall light points.
- 5.64m x 4.14m (18' 6" x 13' 7")
Overall. Solid wood flooring, sea glimpses, feature tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantle, two double panelled radiators, wall light points.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 2.62m (17' 0" x 8' 7")
Solid wood flooring, pitched ceiling with tongue and groove wood panelling and recessed spotlights, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Overall. Luxury range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged marble effect worktops and breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven and touch control hob, stainless steel extractor hood, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to side, low voltage lighting, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit.
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
Double glazed sliding door to side, solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator, wall light points.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.72m x 1.83m (8' 11" x 6' 0")
Roll edged worktops, built-in storage unit, stainless steel sink unit, freestanding washing machine, space for dryer, double glazed door to side, solid wood flooring.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid wood flooring, roofspace access, wall light points, laundry cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 2.82m (17' 0" x 9' 3")
Double glazed french doors to rear garden, built-in mirrored sliderobes, double panelled radiator, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Double panelled radiator, solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.41m (9' 4" x 7' 11")
Plus built-in robes, double panelled radiator, solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.59m (8' 11" x 8' 6")
Plus built-in robes, double panelled radiator, solid wood flooring, velux window, pitched ceiling.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls.
- To front - tarmac driveway, edged lawns, bedding with shrubs.
To rear and side - timber decked areas, edged lawns, bedding areas with shrubs, paved area.
From the A2 carriageway turn on to Whinney Hill then right in to Dalwhinney Road. At the junction turn right on to Rannoch Road and continue round and take the second left in to Lochinver Avenue.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »