- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A MATURE SITE
- Accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms (two of which have Ensuite Bathroom/Shower Rooms).
- Oil Fired Central Heating. PVC Double Glazed.
- Integral Double Garage with roller shutter doors extending to approx. 6.8m x 4.9m. Boiler Room.
- Games Room accessible to the rear of the double garage - extending to approx. 6.7m x 4.8m
- Tarmac Driveway with ample parking for several cars.
- Gardens laid in laws with mature plants, shrubs and flowerbeds. Patio area to the rear.
- Site Area extends to approx. 0.30 acres
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included within sale.
Liska Road, Newry
If you are looking for a detached home with lots of character, original features, on a superb site and in a fantastic location, then this detached residence located just off the Dublin Road is definitely for you!
11 Liska Road is a well- presented four-bedroom detached bungalow which offers excellent accommodation throughout. Sitting on a private and elevated site extending to approximately 0.3 acres. The property itself has a large lawn garden, mature shrubs, with mature border hedging offering considerable privacy and ample parking surrounding the property. There is also a small courtyard in the centre of the property which can be accessed via internally and externally.
The property has been very well maintained and presents flexible accommodation across the same floor to include Kitchen / dinette , dining room , two reception areas, three or four bedrooms (two en-suite), family bathroom and a double garage with a games room attached on to it.
Located in quiet cul-de-sac is perfectly just off Dublin Road, the property offers the benefit of being only a short distance to Newry City centre and also has the benefit of being located less than a mile from the main A1 arterial route leading to Belfast and Dublin alike. Both Belfast and Dublin are located just over 45 minutes away from the property.
Early Viewing is recommended. Strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance Porch 4' 7'' x 4' 11'' (1.4m x 1.5m)
- Marble tiled floor. Glazed door to inner hall.
- Inner Hall
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Access to roofspace. Sliding patio doors to patio area to the rear. Bank of built in cupboards, hotpress and cloakroom.
- Lounge 17' 9'' x 19' 0'' (5.4m x 5.8m)
- Front & Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Marble surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth. T.V point. Ceiling coving.
- Dining Room 11' 6'' x 12' 6'' (3.5m x 3.8m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Sliding doors to Living Room.
- Living Room 10' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.3m x 3.7m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Sliding patio doors to rear. Door to Sitting Room.
- Sitting Room 13' 1'' x 16' 1'' (4.0m x 4.9m)
- Front Elevation. Faux fireplace with electric fire inset. Ceiling coving. T.V point.
- Kitchen 7' 7'' x 15' 9'' (2.3m x 4.8m)
- Side Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Creda electric oven, integrated Neff dishwasher and Sharp microwave. Hotpoint electric hob and extractor fan. Partial wall tiling. Recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 14' 5'' x 8' 2'' (4.4m x 2.5m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes. Vanity sink unit.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 11' 10'' (4.0m x 3.6m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- Ensuite Bathroom 13' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.0m x 2.7m)
- Side Elevation. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., double wash hand basins, bidet and bath. Separate electric fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fitted mirror and shaver plug. Full wall and floor tiling. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 3 11' 6'' x 14' 5'' (3.5m x 4.4m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes. Ceiling coving.
- Dressing Room 5' 3'' x 5' 11'' (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in shelving and rails.
- Ensuite Shower Room 1.7
- Rear Elevation. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Full wall and floor tiling.
- Bedroom 4 12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.7m x 3.3m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Dressing Room 5' 11'' x 4' 11'' (1.8m x 1.5m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Shelving and rails.
- Ensuite Bathroom 6' 7'' x 5' 7'' (2.0m x 1.7m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit and bath Full wall tiling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »