- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Secluded Setting Off Galwally Avenue
- Patio Area to Rear
Laurelwood is a small, exclusive apartment development nestled into a mature wooded area off Galwally Avenue, only a short walk from the Upper Ormeau Road, Forestside Shopping Centre and main arterial and transport links to most parts of the City. The apartment itself comprises two good sized bedrooms, master with en suite, a fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from an gas heating system and double glazing. Externally there is designated and communal parking as well as access directly from the lounge to a brick paved patio area overlooking the communal gardens. A superb first time purchase or equally good property for those home to downsize to something more manageable.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 20'10 x 15'3 (6.35m x 4.65m)
- (at widest points) Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire with up-lighter in the mantle. Double glass panelled door to brick paved patio overlooking communal gardens.
- Separate Fitted Kitchen 13'0 x 8'0 (3.96m x 2.44m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Integrated fridge-freezer.
- Bedroom One 4.02 x 3.70 (13'2" x 12'2")
- (at widest points)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Up-right radiator. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 13'3 x 7'7 (4.04m x 2.31m)
- Gas boiler.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, hand shower, wash hand basin with storage below and vanity mirror above. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- Outside front
- Designated and communal parking to the front.
Communal gardens also to front with mature trees
- Outside rear
- From the lounge access is provided to brick paved patio area overlooking communal gardens.
- Please Note
- The Management company are CSM and the quarterly payment is £260.00.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
129th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »