- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Home within this Exclusive and Popular Development
- One of the larger Semi-Detached Homes within this Development
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Large Lounge with Feature Pine Fireplace
- Luxury fitted Kitchen Open to Large Dining Area
- Three Well-proportioned Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Floored Roof Space with Slingsby Ladder Access
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Large Rear Garden Full Enclosed with Sheltered Seating Area
- Ease of Commute to Lisburn, Belfast and Beyond
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi-detached home occupies an excellent situation within this much sought after development. One of the largest semi-detached homes within this development and with a very generous rear garden, we expect interest to be strong as it is rare one of these is presented to the market.
Finished to a high specification set on a quiet 'link' route close to an open green space it is set in a great location and offers very generous sized rooms throughout. Boasting a contemporary generous reception hall, Fitted Kitchen and a large rear garden it is ideal for modern living.
Located on the outskirts of Lisburn City Centre, and only a few minutes' drive away from the M1 Motorway network, this is an ideal purchase for both young professionals and downsizers alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor, composite front door with double glased side panels, storage under stairs.
- Pedestal Wash hand basin with ceramic tiled splashback, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- 3.16m x 4.87m (10' 4" x 15' 12")
featuring pine fireplace with slate hearth, electric fire.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 5.m x 5.35m (16' 5" x 17' 7")
Ceramic tield floor, range of high and low units with ceramic tiled splashback 1 ½ bowl Stainless steel sink with side drainer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob & electric oven.
- Airing cupboard off, access to roof space with slingsby ladder and floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.08m x 4.34m (10' 1" x 14' 3")
- Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashback with mosaic detailing, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.08m x 4.35m (10' 1" x 14' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.36m x 2.17m (11' 0" x 7' 1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, contemporary white suite comprised of low flush WC, wall mounted was hand basin, panel bath with shower with shower screen over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
- Driveway Parking for multiple vehicles to front with small front lawn
Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio seating area.
Travelling up the Prince William road take the first exit off the round about into Lady Wallace, turn right on to Lady Wallace Road then take the first right into Lady Wallace Link. The property is approximately 150m on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »