- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Quiet End of Cul de Sac Location
- Large Lounge with Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open to Living/Dining Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms to the First Floor
- White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits, Fascia and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage with Remote Control Door
- Front Garden with Driveway and Parking Area
- Rear Garden with Pergola, Paved Patio Areas and Private Outlook
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationIdeally located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this detached home is close to local shops restaurants and cafes in Ballyhackamore and to an excellent range of local schools and amenities in East Belfast.
There is a large lounge with open fire and fitted kitchen open to dining/living room with patio doors to covered pergola area and rear garden.
To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. There is a tarmac driveway with parking area to front and side and a detached garage.
Of particular note is the mature, private outlook to the rear as the property backs on to the Comber Greenway.
- Covered entrance, courtesy light. uPVC double glazed front door, double glazed sidelight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard under stairs with cloaks area, light.
- 4.99m x 3.59m (16' 4" x 11' 9")
Scrabo stone fierplace, open fire, tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING DINING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 5.58m (11' 11" x 18' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Fixed extractor hood. Integrated oven. Space for concealed microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumber for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Island unit. Built in glazed display cabinet and shelving. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden. Open to dining/living room with upvc double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
- Built in hotpress, copper cylinder, shelving. Large built in storage/linen cupboard. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.31m x 3.08m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.73m x 2.74m (8' 11" x 8' 12")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.35m x 3.6m (7' 9" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.4m x 2.41m (7' 10" x 7' 11")
Built in cupboards, shelving and study desk.
- Modern white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Vanity sink unit, chrome mixer taps, cupboards below. Panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, contemporary telephone hand shower. Built in shower cubicle, built in Mira Sport electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Pvc panelled ceiling. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Access via hatch. Light.
- Front garden with mature trees and planting. Tarmac driveway and parking area to front and side.
Rear paved patio. Attractive pergola. Garden pond. Water tap. Outside lights.
Travelling from the Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore, turn down Sandown Road. At bottom of hill, turn left into Knockvale Park. Knockvale Grove is on left and no. 11 is at the end on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »