This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Stylish and beautifully presented semi detached home
- Excellent location close to primary and secondary schools
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bright and spacious lounge with patio doors to garden
- Family bathroom plus downstairs w/c
- Detached garage, enclosed rear garden
- Gas heating / double glazing throughout
Skyline are proud to offer this modern and beautifully presented semi detached home. Residing in an attractive residential location and being within walking distance to the highly regarded Kilmaine and Ballymagee Primary Schools makes this home an ideal choice for first time buyers and young families. Internally, the well proportioned three bedroom accommodation benefits from master en-suite shower room, downstairs w/c, modern fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge with patio doors to garden. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside there is a detached garage, off street parking and a fence enclosed lawn garden to rear. This wonderful home requires nothing further to do than move in and enjoy and we strongly recommend internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, cloakroom
- 5.08m x 3.86m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
Solid wood floor, feature gas fire with marble and timber surround, patio door to garden
- 3.68m x 3.05m (12' 1" x 10' 0")
Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with good range of high and low level units, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recess for fridge freezer
- W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, solid wood floor, extractor fan
- Hot press cupboard with radiator
- White suite comprising w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath tub, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.95m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with luxury multi-jet electric unit, ceramic tiled floor, spot lights
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.77m (10' 4" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 3.m (21' 1" x 9' 10")
Roller shutter door, power and lights
- Off street parking for 2 cars to side.
Fence enclosed lawn garden to rear with tap and light.
Kinwood Grange, Bangor
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »