- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Wooden Floor
- Lounge With Open Fireplace And Bow Window
- Spacious Kitchen And Dining Area With Open Plan Conservatory And Double Doors To South Facing And Private Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath Plus Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- South Facing And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space
- Detached Brick Built Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Except Back Door)
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Convenient To Local Shops, Excellent Schools For All Ages And Lisburn City Centre
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Pine floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade and pine handrail.
- 3.9m x 3.78m (12' 10" x 12' 5")
Open fireplace with slate hearth. Back boiler grate linked to hot water system. Bow window.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH OPEN PLAN CONSERVATORY:
- 5.85m x 3.16m (19' 2" x 10' 4")
Range of built in units. Twin stainless steel sink units with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Solid maple floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear garden. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.67m (10' 10" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.5m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
Measurement to include built in bed base.
- Panelled bath. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tree and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space. South facing and private rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Gravel patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light.
- DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Jersey Avenue, number 11 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »