- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Piped For Beam Vacuum System
- Property Has Been Recently Modernised Throughout With New Kitchen, Bathroom & Décor
- Detached Garage
- Burglar Alarm
- Recently Installed Pressurised Water System
- Planning Permission Passed For Rear Extension & Converting Garage To Living Accommodation REF: LA01/2018/0303/F
- Excellent Residential Location
Additional InformationA very impressive four bedroom detached house located in the ever popular seaside town of Portstewart. Extending to approximately 1633 sq ft of living space and constructed circa 1996 , the property is deceptively spacious and is very well presented throughout. This luxurious home offers comfortable and pragmatic living space suitable for a variety of differing requirements and is complemented further by fully enclosed garden, double detached garage and a recent renovation and refurbishment. This is a superb family home, presented to an excellent standard throughout and we therefore recommend early internal appraisal. This property should be of interest to a range of potential buyers including those who are possibly interested in a well laid out family home or indeed holiday home in this beautiful part of the North Coast. Portstewart Golf Club, Strand Beach and the Promenade are all within walking distance of this well positioned home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With telephone point, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard housing electric box, alarm panel and thermostat.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls and 'Karndean' flooring.
- 5.72m x 3.56m (18' 9" x 11' 8")
With stone surround fireplace with cast iron inset and being piped for gas fire, T.V. point, double doors leading to Dining Room:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.87m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
With T.V. and telephone point.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.84m x 3.94m (19' 2" x 12' 11")
With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with marble worktop and tiled splash back, integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob with full height glass splash back extending to stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, drawer bank, saucepan drawers, recessed lighting, laminate wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
With patio doors leading to rear garden.
- With hot press having shelving and access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.07m (15' 0" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.87m (11' 4" x 9' 5")
With walk in wardrobe and telephone.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.36m (11' 8" x 7' 9")
With telephone point and recess lighting.
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage below, telephone hand shower over bath, tiled splash back above bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, chrome towel rail, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a fenced in lawn and paved patio area. Outside to front there is a walled in lawn and paved drive extending to detached garage 22'10 x 19'7 with electric up and over door, pedestrian side door, separate enclosed area for boiler and 'Beam' vacuum system and shelving.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road take your third left at the Burnside roundabout into Mill Road. Take your second right into Inishowen Park and No 11 will be located on your left hand side before the mini roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »