This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous charming and characterful Mid Terrace
- Tastefully finished and impeccably presented throughout
- Front room currently trading as ‘Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe’ Antique Store
- Inviting Library Hallway with Bespoke Mahogany Bookcases
- Lounge with multi fuel stove, pine roof truss beams, feature natural stone wall and antique cast iron column radiators
- Kitchen with bespoke units, Belfast sink, feature pine truss beams and natural stone wall
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Gas Central Heating System / uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed, private, easily maintained rear garden featuring large shed with Hot Tub and Shower
- Two minutes walk from Comber town centre
Additional InformationOne cannot fail to be impressed upon entering the living accommodation of this charming mid terrace located on Comber High Street. Tastefully presented to an impeccable standard throughout, the property offers period charm and character that would be usually found in a country farmhouse or cottage. The front room of this property which is currently trading as ‘Ye olde curiosity shoppe’ antique store, could easily be turned into a comfortable reception room if desired, leads through to a fabulous inner Library hallway featuring bespoke, hand made mahogany bookshelves and panelling. Ground floor accommodation further comprises a spacious lounge featuring a multi fuel stove, exposed natural stone wall and feature pine roof trusses leading through to the kitchen with further fabulous finishes to include bespoke units with granite worktops, Belfast sink and antique cast iron column radiators. A hand made mahogany and wrought iron open tray staircase provides access to the first floor comprising master bedroom and luxury bathroom. The accommodation is completed by a further double bedroom on the second floor. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed, private and easily maintained rear garden with the added bonus of a large garden shed which houses a hot tub and shower! Rarely does a property with such charm and convenience to the town centre come to the market offering accommodation that is sure to exceed all expectations. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Tiled entrance porch to . . .
- SHOP/ FRONT SITTING ROOM:23' 2" x 12' 1" (7.06m x 3.68m)
- Currently in use as an antiques shop with feature arch hardwood double glazed window.
- INNER LIBRARY HALLWAY:12' 2" x 14' 0" (3.71m x 4.27m)
- Range of built in cupboards, bespoke hand made mahogany book shelves and low level cupboards, feature exposed stone wall, low voltage spot lighting. Separate cloaks with low flush w/c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE:12' 8" x 21' 2" (3.86m x 6.45m)
- Natural brick fireplace with multi fuel stove and feature pine mantle. Feature exposed stone wall and attractive pine roof truss beams, antique cast iron column radiators.
- KITCHEN:13' 10" x 12' 3" (4.22m x 3.73m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktop, white ceramic Belfast sink, mixer taps, dresser unit with glazed display cabinets, kitchen island with low level cupboards, breakfast bar and granite worktop, Rangemaster built in double oven with 5 ring gas hob & hot plate, Rangemaster extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Indesit dishwasher, washing machine, Indesit tumble dryer, feature pine tongue and grove ceiling with ornate pine roof truss beams, velux skylight, feature natural stone wall, antique cast iron column radiators, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Open tray mahogany staircase with attractive wrought iron balustrade and mahogany handrail to . . .
- BEDROOM (1):12' 9" x 13' 5" (3.89m x 4.09m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising freestanding cast iron roll top bath with ball and claw feet on raised mahogany plinth, low flush w/c, bidet, vanity unit with granite worktop and splashback, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Staircase with wrought iron balustrade and pine handrail leading to . . .
- BEDROOM (2):12' 11" x 12' 11" (3.94m x 3.94m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, eaves storage, vaulted ceiling featuring exposed oak beams, feature natural stone wall, velux skylight.
- Enclosed, private and easily maintained rear gardens with low maintenance flower beds, decorative stone flags and patio area, exposed stone wall, outside tap.
- HOT TUB SHED:
- with hot tub and corner shower unit with Mira Sport electric shower.
- Additional garden store with range of low level cupboards, light and power.
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »