- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superior Detached Family Home Located Within A Highly Sought After Residential Development
- Four good Size Bedrooms With Master En Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Extensive Private Rear Gardens Laid In Lawn
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Beautifully Presented Throughout- A Must View!
Additional InformationTMC are extremely excited to present this superior detached family home on to the property market. Loacted within the highly sought after Hawthorn Residential Development and offering up superb spacious modern accommodation throughout this home is sure to prove popular amongst a wide range of purchasers.
This home has been lovingly maintained and beautifully presented throughout by its current owners. Internally comprising on the ground of an extensive open plan main living lounge, smaller second recption room & a modern fitted kitchen open to a good szie family dining area. On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms with master bedroom en suite shower room & a separate family bathroom suite. To the rear the property boasts an envious garden part laid in lawn & part paved patio area.
Rarely do homes of this size, standard & location come on to the market and we are anticapating a high volume of immediate interest and prompt viewing is strongly advised to avoid dissapointment.
- Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- 8.23m x 3.91m (27' 0" x 12' 10")
Solid wood flooring, feature bay window, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator,
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- 4.32m x 2.77m (14' 2" x 9' 1")
Pocelain tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.4m x 3.15m (21' 0" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high & low level units, 4 ring electric hob, integrated oven & microwave, extractor fan., sink unit with mixer taps, fridge freezer space, formica work surfaces, porcelain tiled flooring, open to good size family dining area, double patio doors to the rear.
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 3.07m (17' 11" x 10' 1")
laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator,
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.63m (12' 9" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, pvc wall panelling, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome hand towel radiator, recessed spot lighting.
- Extensive private enclosed rear gardens part laid in lawn & part paved patio area.
- Driveway for ample off street parking, easily maintained front garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »