- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- • Oil fired central heating system / Mahogany effect Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- • Fitted Kitchen with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- • Four bedrooms (master bedroom with Deluxe en-suite bathroom) and one plus reception rooms.
- • Coloured bathroom suite with wall tiling.
- • Gardens to front and rear in lawns, trees, shrubs and paved patio area.
Additional InformationThis attractive Semi-Detached Villa has been extended and now offers excellent family accommodation within this popular and convenient residential location and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance porch, entrance hall with polished laminate floor, cloaks cupboard
- 7.47m x 3.18m (24' 6" x 10' 5")
Wall mounted electric fire, polished wood floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
2 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 2.74m (14' 6" x 9' 0")
- DELUXE EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
Fully tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.59m x 2.18m (8' 6" x 7' 2")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with Triton thermostatically controlled shower unit over with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.71m x 2.87m (22' 0" x 9' 5")
Roller door with light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Oil storage tank, outside water tap.
- To front and rear in lawns, trees, shrubs, bushes and paved patio area.
Off Gransha Road, turn onto Primacy Road and take 1st left into Hampton Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »