- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Detached Property Offering Spacious Accommodation With Optional 4 Or 5 Bedroom Layout
- Entrance Hall With Pitch Pine Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Built In Units And Wood Strip Effect Work Surfaces
- Three Bedrooms On Ground Floor And Two Bedrooms Plus Dressing Room To First Floor
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle / First Floor WC And Wash Hand Basin
- Front And Spacious Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns And Paved Patio Areas
- Detached Double Garage And Stores / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space To Front
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- An Excellent Family Home Occupying A Convenient Location
An Excellent Detached Property Offering Spacious Accommodation With Optional 4 Or 5 Bedroom Layout
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Pitch pine floor. Hardwood open tread staircase to First Floor. Cornice. Built in cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.65m x 3.65m (25' 1" x 11' 12")
Mahogany fire surround cast iron and tiled inset. Coving.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.36m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.35m x 3.44m (14' 3" x 11' 3")
Measurements taken to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.08m x 2.6m (13' 5" x 8' 6")
Solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.44m x 2.7m (11' 3" x 8' 10")
Semi solid oak floor. Measurements to include built in robe.
- Landing with adjoinging wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.47m x 2.56m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
Eaves storage. Access to Bedroom 6 / Dressing Room.
- BEDROOM (6) OR DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.47m x 2.56m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
- Front and spacious rear gardens with trees and shrubs. Paved patio areas. Tarmac driveway and parking space.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.m x 6.m (19' 8" x 19' 8")
2 roller shutter doors. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Hot and cold water taps. Adjoining store and shed.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn into Halftown Road, number 11 is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »