- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, First Floor Apartment in Quiet Private Development
- Own Front Door
- Presented to the Highest Standard Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Built in Wardrobe
- 'Orrlee' Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, Installed 4 years ago
- Large Living Room open to Dining with Bay Window
- Bathroom with White Suite, Installed 4 years ago
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Installed 4 years ago
- New uPVC Windows Throughout, Installed 4 years ago
- Allocated Parking Space to Rear
- Ideal Downsize, Starter Home or Buy to Let
- Minutes' walk to Ballyhackamore Village
- Quiet yet Convenient cul-de-sac Location
- Fantastic Transport links to Belfast City Centre
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationTucked away in a cul-de-sac only minutes from the heart of Ballyhackamore Village, Greenwood Manor is a secluded and highly regarded development of only twelve apartments.
Beautifully presented throughout with no expense spared, number eleven requires the purchaser to do little except move in or find a suitable tenant.
The spacious reception room is large enough to incorporate both sitting and dining areas. Of particular note is the beautiful Orrlee fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and stunning granite surfaces.
Located at the back of the development away from any hustle and bustle, a superb range of amenities, shops and eateries is within a few minutes' stroll. The city centre and Titanic Quarter are also easily accessible via the new Glider system.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with glazed panels, side light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Electric box, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.957m x 4.448m (19' 7" x 14' 7")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling. Bay window. Open to dining area.
- 2.479m x 2.404m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
Modern Orrlee custom built designer kitchen with range of high gloss high and low level units, solid granite work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Under bench "Neff" oven and four ring hob, extractor hood above. Integrated fridge, integrated washing machine. Under cabinet lighting. Housing for gas boiler. Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.117m x 3.066m (10' 3" x 10' 1")
Double built-in wardrobe. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.817m x 3.014m (12' 6" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to rear.
- Luxury white suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Wall-mounted mirrored cabinet. Shower cubicle with glass screen and thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Storage cupboard currently with space for tumble dryer or potential for freezer space.
- REAR HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- COMMUNAL GARDENS:
- Surrounding hedging and shrubbery. Allocated parking space with additional visitor parking.
MANAGEMENT FEE: £600 to include window cleaning.
Travelling out of Belfast on Upper Newtownards Road, Drive through Ballyhackamore, turn left onto Greenwood Avenue, Greenwood Manor is on the left hand side and number 11 is to the rear of the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »