11 Greenville Avenue,
Belfast, BT5 5AH
3 Bed Terrace House
Offers around £114,950
Contact the Agent
TMC Estate Agents (Finaghy)
Last listed at Offers around £114,950
- Beautifully Presented Mid-Terrace Residence Situated In A Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Two generous Double Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Space For Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Bath / Shower Facilities
- Floored Roofspace
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Enclosed Rear Yard
- An Excellent First Time Buy / Investment Opportunity
- Chain Free
On entering you are greeted by a welcoming hallway, the lounge is of a great size and has space for dining, a kitchen with excellent storage facilities completes the ground floor. Upstairs you will find two generous double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. This property has the added bonus of a floored roofspace with feature open brick walls. This extra space will certainly be a key feature for many potential buyers. Outside to the rear there is an enclosed yard.
Located just a few minutes from an array of local shops, transport links and Connswater shopping centre. This home has everything you need right on your doorstep. Internal viewing is a must to avoid disappointment
- Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- 7.01m x 3.1m (23' 0" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator x 2, storage cupboard.
- 3.71m x 1.88m (12' 2" x 6' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tuble dryer space, fridge & freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.2m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Solid wood flooring, mirror sliderobes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.54m (11' 3" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of corner bath, shower enclosure with electric shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan, Chrome towel radiator.
- 3.86m x 3.m (12' 8" x 9' 10")
Feature open brick walls, laminate wood flooring, eaves storage, velux x 2, double panelled radiator.
- Decked yard to rear.
Schools near 11 Greenville Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5AH
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.