- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Family Home In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Park In South Belfast
- Four Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Spacious Kitchen Open To Living/Dining Area
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Four Bright Bedrooms, Master Ensuite Bathroom & Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- External CCTV Cameras
- Excellent Private Gardens To The Rear With Mature Trees, Decking And Patio Area
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home Within South Belfast
- Easy Access To The City Centre, Outer Ring And M1 Motorway
Additional InformationThis family home in South Belfast will attract a lot of interest so early viewing is a must!
Internally, the house offers excellent reception accommodation, with a bright kitchen open to living/dining area. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite and family bathroom.
Set on a mature and private site, externally there is garaging, parking and excellent private gardens to the rear in lawns, patio and decked areas.
A variety of highly regarded schools are close by with great leisure facilities such as Lagan Valley Park, Malone, Balmoral and Dunmurry Golf Clubs.
This is a great opportunity to purchase an excellent family home in a very desirable South Belfast location.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.68m (15' 0" x 12' 1")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.06m (19' 5" x 13' 4")
Corniced ceiling. Hardwood fireplace with cast iron inset (open fire). Beech floor. Open to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.78m (13' 0" x 12' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- 7.29m x 5.21m (23' 11" x 17' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Glazed display units. Recess for Range cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Island unit with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area. Beech floor to living/dining area. Vaulted ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.11m (8' 9" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ducted for tumble dryer. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.84m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.32m (16' 0" x 14' 2")
Vaulted ceiling. Wood burning stove. Wall light wiring. Beech floor. French doors to garden.
- Lined cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.53m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Freestanding bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with thermostatic power shower and telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.28m x 3.96m (17' 4" x 13' 0")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.43m (12' 4" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.31m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
- Front garden in lawns with shrub beds and driveway. Rear garden with patio, lawns, mature trees and decking. uPVC oil tank. Access to both sides.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 3.28m (16' 0" x 10' 9")
Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road continue onto Upper Malone Road and Greenview Park is on the right hand side past Harberton Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »