- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached Property
- Well Maintained and Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Lounge with Gas Coal Fire
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Ample Dining Area and Further Through to Sun Room
- Sun Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove and PVC Double Glazed Doors Through to Rear Garden
- Contemporary Wet Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom incorporating Large En Suite Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Attached Garage with Utility Area
- Driveway Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Timber Decked Area, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Convenient Location to Dundonald Village, The Ulster Hospital, Holywood and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property occupies a good position in a quiet residential cul-de-sac. Internally the property is well presented and has been extended to the rear. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen with excellent range of cupboard space, high quality appliances and granite work tops. The kitchen opens to the dining room which further opens to the sun room creating an excellent space for family and entertaining. There is an additional separate living room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom incorporating large en suite shower room, and a recently installed contemporary wet room. Other benefits include driveway parking leading to a garage and an enclosed landscaped rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Grangewood lies within close proximity to Dundonald village, the Ulster Hospital and David Lloyd Health Club and is surrounded by an excellent range of primary and secondary schools in Dundonald, Holywood, Knock and Ballyhackamore. It also offers ease of access for the city commuter via the Upper Newtownards Road.
- Composite front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, storage and cloaks area under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.68m (16' 6" x 12' 1")
Oak wooden floor, hand painted timber surround fireplace with cast iron inset, gas coal fire, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- 7.29m x 3.25m (23' 11" x 10' 8")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite worktops, plumbed for American fridge freezer, built-in display unit, space for Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan and granite splashback, stainless steel inset sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, outlook to garden, concealed light, open to ample dining area, cornice ceiling, through to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.04m (14' 10" x 13' 3")
Oak wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth, dual aspect windows, mahogany PVC double glazed access door to rear garden, cornice ceiling.
- Low voltage spotlight, access to roofspace, airing cupboard with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.12m (15' 5" x 10' 3")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, mirror recess with LED light, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
Measurements at widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.18m (9' 11" x 7' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer tap, built-in cabinet below, mirror recess with LED light, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- With light.
- GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA:
- 2.95m x 2.39m (9' 8" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- 4.8m x 2.44m (15' 9" x 8' 0")
Light and power, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, roller shutter door.
- Landscaped rear garden laid in extensive decking, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, additional paved patio area, water tap, PVC fascia and soffit boards, front garden laid in lawns with tarmac driveway for ample parking.
Travelling along the Ballyregan Road, away from Dundonald, turn right onto the Grangewood Road. Turn left to stay on the Grangewood Road and then right to stay on the Grangewood Road. Number 11 Grangewood Avenue can be located on the left hand side at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »