- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Townhouse with Enclosed Rear Garden & Parking for One Car
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area & Double Doors to Rear Patio
- Downstairs WC
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Modern Bathroom
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Sliding Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens in Lawns with Paved Patio Sitting Area, Driveway Parking for One Car
- Walking Distance of Hillsborough Village & Park, Easy Commuting Distance to Various Local Towns with an Excellent Range of Local Restaurants, Pubs & Shops on your Doorstep
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace is ideally located just beside Hillsborough Park. The development has been built to compliment the architecture and character of the historic village of Hillsborough and is beautifully decorated by the current owners.
The property is finished well throughout and comprises; lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and downstairs wc. There are three excellent sized bedrooms, (large master with ensuite) and main family bathroom. The property benefits from oil heating, sash double glazed windows, enclosed rear gardens and driveway parking. Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- 4.8m x 4.11m (15' 9" x 13' 6")
(at widest points). Attractive fireplace with granite inset and hearth, low voltage spotlights, wooden floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.08m x 2.92m (16' 8" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel double sink unit, oil boiler, integrated Bosch dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double doors to rear.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights, airing cupboard and tank.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.02m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, built-in storage and airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.92m (9' 10" x 9' 7")
Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with wood effect sheating and shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Wooden floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.3m x 3.96m (20' 8" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, access to roofspace, Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, shower cubicle with uPVC sheating, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and tarmac parking for one car accessed via wooden gate, flower beds with trees.
From dual carriageway take the first turn off to Hillsborough and then Ballynahinch Street onto Ballynahinch Road, Governors Gate is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »