- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Home within Exclusive Popular Development
- Spacious Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Sliding Door out to the rear garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Fully Tiled Luxury Family Bathroom
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden both lovingly landscaped
- Driveway Parking/Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Offering that Much More & Ideal For Wide Range of Buyers
- Ideal Commuting Distance to Belfast & Other Parts of the Province
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities in Lisburn
- Planning permission approved for two storey extension with link to rear garage
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached home occupies an excellent situation tucked away within this much sought-after development at Glenwood Green. A quiet, cul-de-sac location which is conveniently located with a host of amenities close by, including Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation that has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout by its current owners. The property is enhanced by a host of fine features both internally and externally and is ideally suited for modern day living.
All in all this superb home has much to offer and as such will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing a must to appreciate it in its entirety.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood door, solid oak strip flooring, ceiling cornice and ceiling rose, half height panelled walls.
- 5.5m x 3.5m (18' 1" x 11' 6")
Feature white marble fireplace with cast iron inlay on granite hearth, feature panelled wall, ceiling rose and cornicing
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, half tiled walls, low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, spot lighting and extractor fan
- 2.75m x 5.65m (9' 0" x 18' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, granite worktops, Belfast style sink, ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas range, integrated low level fridge, integrated dishwasher, ceiling rose and cornicing, uPVC sliding doors out to rear.
- Storage Cupboard off, access to roof space, ceiling rose and cornicing, half height wall panelling
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, Floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.65m (11' 2" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.45m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
Wood Strip Flooring
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, free standing bath, vintage shower rail, spot lighting and extractor
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, power and light, double glazed windows and door to side.
- FRONT GARDEN: Gravel driveway with lawn to front and flagged path.
REAR GARDEN: Fully enclosed rear garden with sheltered brick pavior patio area. Retaining wall with shrubs bed, artificial grass
When leaving Lisburn along the Glenavy Road, turn right into Glenwood Court. Travel uphill and take the first right along Glenwood Court and then first left into Glenwood Green. No. 11 is located on the far side of the green when entering the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »