- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Lift Access to all Floors
- Modern Specification Contemporary Fittings
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Second Bedroom with Walk in Robes
- Generous, Contemporary Fitted Bathroom with Built in Bathroom Television
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Juliet Balcony and Mature Outlook
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Residents and Visitors Parking
- Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Convenient, Prestigious and Sought After Location
Additional InformationLocated on the prestigious Church Road in Holywood, Glenlyon Manor provides a high standard of living within the centre of Holywood a modern purpose built apartment development
With ample parking, a secure entrance hall tiled throughout and lift access to all floors this bright and spacious apartment is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers from investors to downsizers alike.
Internally the apartment consists of a spacious entrance hall with ample storage, open plan kitchen/dining and living room with a mature outlook from the feature Juliet Balcony, two well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Number 11 combines contemporary fittings and traditional aspects such as detailed cornice ceilings throughout, double glazed windows and generous room sizes to create a comfortable and desirable living space which is sure to attract great interest.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side lights through to entrance porch.
- With lift and stairs to second floor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled. Cloaks and Light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With access to roofspace. Ample storage cupboard with space for utility. Electrics fuse box.
- OPEN PLAN L-SHAPED KITCHEN, DINING AND LIVING SPACE
- 7.04m x 6.55m (23' 1" x 21' 6")
With fully tiled floor. Excellent range of high and low level units. Concealed Valiant boiler. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated Neff oven. Four ring Indesit induction hob above with stainless steel and glazed modern extractor fan above. Partially tiled walls. Laminate work surface. Integrated Hotpoint washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed feature lighting below high level units. Glazed display shelves. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer and mixer tap. Detailed cornice ceiling bordering throughout. Casual breakfast bar dining area.
Dining and Lounge Area
With hardwood oak flooring. Outlook to rear with mature trees. Hardwood and double glazed French doors leading to Juliet balcony with double glazed side lights. Window to side. Inset spotlighting throughout.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.97m x 2.92m (19' 7" x 9' 7")
Dual aspect windows. Cornice detail bordering.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising of close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Fully enclosed shower cubicle with glazed sliding shower screen. Thermostatically controlled shower with drencher above and telephone handle attachment. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Cornice detail bordering.
- Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Speakers in ceiling for integrated feature TV above bath. White suite comprising of wall hung wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Close coupled WC. Panelled large bath with Shires mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking space and unallocated visitor parking.
Travelling up Church Road, Glenlyon Manor is located on the left side of the road. Drive through the pillars and to the right around the back of the apartment block to the visitor parking along the right side of the car park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »