- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A beautiful semi-detached bungalow with detached garage conversion finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout. The property is situated within a popular residential development of Derrymacash. The detached garage conversion is ideally suited for an annex or anyone wishing to run a small business from home.
* Newly fitted white contemporary kitchen with dining area
* Lounge with feature Turkish marble fireplace and Maple flooring
* Three well proportioned bedrooms (Master with fitted robes)
* New three piece fully tiled bathroom suite
* Suitable for roof conversion
* Detached garage converted into an annex
* White PVC double glazed windows, exterior doors, fascia board & soffit, OFCH
* Manicured enclosed gardens with raised decking and stone paving
* Convenient to local amenities/ Minutes driving distance to M1 motorway
* A property not to be missed by any discerning purchaser
* An immediate internal inspection comes highly recommended
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL - PVC front door with stained glass insert and sidescreens, hotpress with double panelled doors, cloakroom with double panelled doors telephone point, wooden flooring.
LOUNGE –16’8x11’9 Feature Turkish marble fireplace with black granite inset and marble hearth, reclaimed Maple wooden flooring, TV point.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA –14’4x11’8 White contemporary fitted kitchen with extensive range of high & low level units, concealed lighting, integrated oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, chimney stainless steel canopy extractor fan, Corian worktops, under mount stainless steel sink unit, contemporary tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 –10’8 x 10’3 Fitted robes with sliding mirrored doors and wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2 –10’8x9’5 Wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 3 – 8’9x8’2 Wooden flooring
BATHROOM –Newly fitted contemporary white suite comprising of walk-in shower with wall mounted electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
DETACHED GARAGE – CONVERTED TO ANNEX
Extending to approx 200 sq ft comprising of:
Reception/ Bedroom / Ensuite facilities, oil fired central heating and laminated wooden flooring, plumbed for washing machine.
• Gardens to front laid in lawns with mature shrubberies and boundary fencing.
• Private enclosed rear gardens with artificial turfed lawns
• Raised decking area, natural stone paving and concealed storage
• Tarmac driveway outside lighting and water tap
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH AGENT CONTACT: M. J. HENDRON & SONS
TELEPHONE: 028 38351321 / E-MAIL: [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »