11 Ford Avenue,
Stranocum, Ballymoney, BT53 8PF
2 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers around £105,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Oil fired heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- 2 bedroom accommodation.
- Cul de sac location.
- uPVC front and rear doors.
- Within walking distance to the local amenities Stranocum has to offer.
- Located approximately 4 miles from Ballymoney and the A26/Frosses Road/Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi detached house in a cul de sac location in Stranocum and within walking distance to the various amenities Stranocum has to offer.
The property benefits from having oil fired heating and has uPVC double glazed windows. Externally the property has uPVC fascia and soffits, has a tarmac driveway and parking area, has a garden with shrubs/bushes to the front of the property and has an enclosed concrete garden area to the rear with a store/greenhouse and an additional store. The property is located approximately 4 miles from Ballymoney and the A26/Frosses Road/Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield. This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. We as selling agents highly recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the location and accommodation of this property.
- With staircase to first floor.
- 4.32m x 3.61m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
Tiled fireplace, wooden mantle.
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
With eye and low level units including extractor fan, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel unit, glass display units, partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room/Wet Room
- 1.78m x 1.45m (5' 10" x 4' 9")
With w.c, wash hand basin, thermostatic shower with shower rail & curtain, wooden sheeted ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor, ceiling downlights.
- First Floor
- Bathroom & w.c combined
- 2.01m x 1.8m (6'7 x 5'11)
With fitted suite including bath, w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wooden floor, tiled around bath, hotpress with shelving.
- Bedroom 1
- 3m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
(plus storage cupboard)
Wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.5m x 2.77m (14' 9" x 9' 1")
(plus recess with storage cupboard)
Wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- Exterior Features
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Tarmac driveway with parking area to side of the property.
- Garden area to front of the property with shrubs and bushes.
- Outside light to front of the property.
- Boundary fence/hedge to front of the property.
- Vehicular gate to rear of the property.
- Concrete garden area to rear of the property.
- Boundary wall/fence to rear of the property.
- Outside light and tap to rear of the property.
Leave Ballymoney town centre along Queen Street and turn left at the mini roundabout onto the Newal Road. Continue along onto the Kirk Road and cross the A 26/Frosses Road/Ballymoney bypass. Continue for approximately 4 miles to Stranocum. On entering Stranocum turn right (after the filling/service station) and then immediately left. Take the next turn on the right and the property is located on the right hand side.